You can call the lawyer after a car accident when:
- It causes significant or serious injuries to you or someone else
- where the fault is not established.
- Any collision that involves other motorists.
- An attorney can help you if the police report does not describe the story of the car accident and put you at fault.
- Any collision in a school, construction, or work zone.
- When the insurance company refuses to pay.
It is recommended to consult your lawyer first as soon as possible then your insurance companies. It is better for you. You will no longer be able to file a claim and recover the compensation of your losses after passing a certain time.